There are no longer people who send you gifts or personally deliver them to your address. Today, no one likes shopping for gifts, especially since you can send gift cards to your loved ones for any occasion, whether it’s your friend’s birthday or another special occasion that requires a gift.
In recent years, Amazon has started offering users the option to purchase a personalized gift card directly from its website. This card was issued under the laws of India by Qwikcilver Solution Private Limited. If you use a gift card for any purpose, you agree to their terms and conditions.
You can check the balance or remaining balance on Amazon gift cards if you have received them from someone.
If you want to check the balance of your Amazon gift card online, Amazon gives you a simple way to do so. And the best part is you can check it from your phone or computer.
Here is a guide that shows you how to check your Amazon gift card balance without using your account.
How to Check Amazon Gift Card Balance Without Redeeming
- Log in to Amazon and open your account.
- Choose Your Account from the Account & List at the top.
- Please scroll down to the Gift Card option and select it.
- Once you have selected it, you will be able to redeem it.
- Tap your gift card balance button and then type your gift card number.
- That’s it; you will now see how much is left on your card.
Also, Read | How to Pause YouTube Music History
How to Purchase Amazon Gift Card
It is possible to purchase an Amazon gift card online and in person. If you’re planning to purchase from the selected store, you should know that it’s only $15, $25, $50, and $100.
The card’s purchase can be made for any amount if it is purchased online. To buy an Amazon gift card online, follow the steps below.
- From your Android or iOS device, visit the Amazon Gift Card page and select the card you would like to purchase.
- You can choose between standard, animated, and even add your photo to your gift card, depending on your preference.
- Select the type of design you would like printed on the card.
- Select the method of delivery from email, text message, and sharing via messaging after entering the amount.
- You have to enter additional information if you select the email option, such as each recipient’s email address, a type name, the final message, quantity, and delivery date.
- You can add the item to the cart when the payment is complete. If you buy more than 400 emails, you can use that order.
Check Out This Blog| How to Identify Music With Your iPhone or iPad
Here’s how to check your Amazon gift card balance without redeeming them into your account. I hope you find this useful. Please feel free to ask any questions in the comments section below.