How To Delete Phonepe History.
We all know that phonepe is one of the biggest UPI-based digital payment platforms in India. By phonepe you can directly send money into anyone’s bank account or can receive it from anyone.
By using phonepe you can book train, bus, and flight tickets and can pay your credit card bills and also can recharge your mobile numbers, can pay DTH’s bills, and more. All your phonepe transactions will be saved by default. in this article i’m going to tell you that how to delete phonepe history. if want to delete your transaction due to some personal reason then read this article to the end.
How To Delete Phonepe history.
- Firstly, open the phonepe app on your mobile.
- Now login to your phonepe account with your mobile number which has linked to your bank account and a 4-digit password. If you don’t have your passwords you can also log in with OTP by SMS.
- After that you will go to your home page then you will see an option for history click on it, and now you can see your all transaction that you have made till now.
- Now select the transaction that you want to delete.
- After this, there will be an option for Contact & Supports, click on it.
- Now in the chat window, you have to write that you want to delete this transaction due to some personal reason.
- Now send it and then there will a new ticket will be raised for your request.
- After this process, within 24 hours you will get a confirmation call from phonpe support team and they will verify your details.
- After verification they will delete the transaction history that you have selected.
“Best Web Hosting For Students And Beginners. Visit now and start your online journey now.”