Factory Reset Your iPhone 13
Do you have an iPhone 13 and it’s running slow or do you want to send your iPhone 13 to the service center or want to sell it and you need to delete your all data from the iPhone 13 for the security of data and information, no problem there is an option of factory reset by which your iPhone will like a new phone.
But before doing this you should have a backup of your all data and information because it will delete all data from the mobile phone if you don’t have a backup then you will lose your all data forever.
In this article, I’ll tell you how to do the Factory Reset Your iPhone 13
Steps to factory reset your iPhone 13
Factory Reset Your iPhone 13: So to do the factory reset your iPhone 13 you should follow the following steps
- In the first step, firstly unlock your iPhone 13.
- Now in the second go to the apps section and click on the settings option.
- After clicking on settings there will be an option of General then click on it.
- Now in General there will be an option for reset and after finding it click on it.
- In the 5th step after clicking on the reset option you will see an option of “Erase All Content And Settings” to reset your device iPhone 13, now click on it.
- When you will click on “Erase All Content And Settings” then there will you get a notice related to your backup data and information if you have done all the backups already then press the continue option to reset your iPhone 13.
- After pressing continue it will ask for the password of your iPhone 13 and it will also ask iCloud username and password.
- When you will enter your passwords then your iPhone 13 will be reset and it will take a few minutes to restart.
“If you are a student and a small business owner and want to start your website to build your career in blogging or want to grow your business online then there is the list of Best Web Hosting For Students And Beginners. Visit now and start your online journey now.”
GoPro Camera: GoPro Hero 11 Black Camera has amazing features; read full details
Uber Hack: Cyber attack on Uber app, company’s software hack