How To Take Screenshot in Samsung M31
If you have Samsung galaxy M31 and you are searching for how to take screenshot in Samsung M31, then you have come to the right place. In this article, I’m going to tell you all that how to take screenshot in Samsung M31 mobile phones.
Let’s start the article and see how to take screenshot in Samsung M31.
Following are the ways to take screenshots in Samsung Galaxy M31
- By Using Keys. In this method, you can take screenshots using the physical buttons of the phone.
- First, you have to open the screen on which you want to take a screenshot.
- After that you have to press the power button and volume down button together.
- Screenshot completed and you can see your screenshot in the gallery.
- By Using Palm Swipe Features. The second method is palm swipe features. In this method, you can take screenshots by using your palm’s edge. This feature is available in all Samsung M series mobile phones.
Read Also: How To Secure Your Data When Your Phone Has Been Stolen Or Lost
- Firstly, you have to turn on this feature from the settings. So go to the setting now click on the advance feature and then click on Motions & Gestures and now enable the feature Palm Swipe to Capture.
- Now you can take screenshots by swiping your palm’s edge on the screen.
- Screenshot has been taken and you can see your screenshot in the gallery.
- By Using Assistant Menu. In this method, you can take screenshots with the help of the Assistant Menu.
- Firstly, you should enable this feature from the settings.
- Then go to the Accessibility section and then Interaction & Dexterity option.
- Now after this, enable the Assistant Menu.
- By Using Your Voice. Do You know that screenshots can be taken easily by using your voice? You can also take a screenshot with the help of Google Assistant.
- You can also take screenshots by saying “Ok Google, Take a screenshot”. This feature is available on all Android phones.
“Best Web Hosting For Students And Beginners. Visit now and start your online journey now.”